Sunday, March 22, 2015

Kicking It!

So I have been doing a lot of Self Implosion  lately and I really need to start focusing on things that make me happy.
I have started working on a web site for my wife's art business.  I am also trying to back down from filling my plate so full.  I have the bad habit of going full bore on something and then when I don't see results I Implode on myself and get my self down and it hurts others as well.
I just need to learn to take things day by day and not plan so far in advance.
Right now I have five goals to work on and that makes me happy!

Goal 1: Be HAPPIER in life!
Goal 2: Hit my goal weight by December 25, 2015
Goal 3: Create my wife's web site
Goal: 4 Blog more frequently
Goal 5: practice magic

I am gonna start to kick it and if people don't want to come along, so be it.  I at least know I have have my wife and life partner with me through thick and thin!

No comments:

Post a Comment